Mher Avanesyan of Armenia competes in the Men's Standing Giant Slalom during Day 6 of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Paralympics
• Armenia has yet to win its first medal at either the summer or winter editions of the Paralympic Games.
• Armenia's best result at the Paralympic Winter Games was a fourth place finish by Armenuhi Nikoghosyan in women's giant slalom LW10-11 in 1998.
• Armenia has only competed in alpine skiing events at the Paralympic Winter Games. The NPC has participated in the sport at the Winter Games since 1998.
• Mher Avanesyan competed in alpine skiing in three Paralympic Winter Games editions, in 1998, 2006 and 2010, as well as in sailing at the Paralympic Games in 2000.
• Avanesyan's best result at the Vancouver 2010 Games was a 36th place in men's slalom standing.
• Armenia's last woman to be ranked in an event at the Paralympic Winter Games is Greta Khndzrtsyan who finished 11th in the women’s giant slalom sitting in 2006.