Melissa Perrine of Australia competes in the Womens Slalom Visually Impaired
• Australia has won all its 28 medals (G11-S6-B11) in one sport, Alpine Skiing, a record for all NPCs that have won medals in only one sport.
• 27 of Australia's total 28 medals have been won in men's events. Jessica Gallagher is the only woman to have won a medal, in alpine skiing's slalom visually impaired in 2010.
• Michael Milton has won six gold medals and 11 in total as Australia's most successful Winter Paralympian.
• Australia's last gold medal came in 2002, when it won six golds, their best result at the Winter Games.
• Australia will send 11 athletes to the Sochi
• Australia has won 1046 medals at the Summer Games, third on the all-time table behind USA (2067) and Great Britain (1642).
• It has won 150 gold medals and 442 total medals in athletics, its favourite sport in this respect.
• Matthew Cowdrey is Australia's most successful athlete with 12 gold medals and 20 total medals in swimming.
• Australia first participated in the Paralympic Winter Games in 1980.
• It has only competed in alpine skiing at the Paralympic Winter Games.
• You can follow the Australian Paralympic team on Twitter @AUSParalympics and Facebook.
Jessica Gallagher, Twitter: @JessGallagher86, Facebook
Christian Geiger (guide for Jessica Gallagher)
Mitchell Gourley, Twitter: @mitchgourley
Toby Kane, Twitter: @Toby_Kane
Andrew Bor (guide for Melissa Perrine)
Joany Badenhorst, Facebook
Ben Tudhope, Facebook