Jorges Migueles (CHI) competes in the Men's Standing Giant Slalom at the Vancouver 2100 Paralympic Winter Games
• Chile has taken part in each of the last three Winter Paralympics, making their debut in the competition in Salt Lake City in 2002.
• Chile has yet to win its first medal at the Paralympic Winter Games.
• At the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games and Torino 2006, Chile was represented by two male alpine skiers: Tomas Del Villar and Jorge Migueles.
• Patricio Morande claimed Chile's best result by taking 14th in the men’s giant slalom at the Salt Lake City 2002 Games.
• Chile has collected one medal in the history of both the summer and winter Paralympics.
• Chile won its sole Paralympics medal in athletics at London 2012, when track athlete Cristian Valenzuela triumphed in men's 5,000m T11.
• Chile made its Paralympic debut at the 1992 Summer Games in Barcelona.