Chile: Seven facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics30.01.2014
After claiming gold for the first time at London 2012, Chile enter Sochi 2014 on a positive note.
- Related Features
- Croatia: Seven facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Armenia: Six facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Czech Republic: Eight facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Greece: Eight facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Turkey: Seven facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Mexico: Six facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics
- Related Documents
- Chile - Paralympics Facts & Figures
• Chile has taken part in each of the last three Winter Paralympics, making their debut in the competition in Salt Lake City in 2002.
• Chile has yet to win its first medal at the Paralympic Winter Games.
• Patricio Morande claimed Chile's best result by taking 14th in the men’s giant slalom at the Salt Lake City 2002 Games.
• Chile has collected one medal in the history of both the summer and winter Paralympics.
• Chile made its Paralympic debut at the 1992 Summer Games in Barcelona.