• New Zealand needs five medals to reach 200 in Paralympic Games and Paralympic Winter Games combined. It won one medals at the last Paralympic Winter Games in Vancouver 2010.
• It has won all its 27 medals in one sport, alpine skiing. The only country to have won medals in only one sport with more medals is Australia with 28, also in alpine skiing.
• Patrick Cooper has won most gold medals for New Zealand with a total of four. He won men's alpine skiing slalom and super-G in 1992 and 1994.
• Cooper is the only New Zealand athlete to win a medal at three editions of the Paralympic Winter Games.
• Rachael Battersby is New Zealand's most successful female athlete with three gold medals, all won in 2002.
• In the men’s slalom standing, Adam Hall improved from a did not finish in 2006 to winning gold in 2010. He won New Zealand's only medal in Vancouver.
• You can follow the New Zealand team on Twitter @NZParalympics and Facebook.
Adam Hall, Twitter: @kiwiskiracer, Facebook
Corey Peters, Facebook
Carl Murphy, Twitter: @carlmurphySB, Facebook