Great Britain's multiple world and Paralympic champion Hannah Cockroft returns to the London Stadium for the World Para Athletics Championships, which start on Friday 14 July. Here’s what you need to know about the 24-year-old wheelchair racer.
1) Cockroft made her senior international debut at the 2011 World Championships in Christchurch, New Zealand.
2) She is a massive fan of British band McFly.
3) The Halifax-born star always carries a packet of strawberry laces to eat at competitions.
4) She is the reigning 100m, 400m and 800m T34 Paralympic and world champion.
5) Nicknamed ‘Hurricane Hannah’, she holds world records in the 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m and 1,500m T34 events.