Algiers 2018: Sherif Osman named Best Powerlifter23.08.2018
Egyptian wins social media vote after African title triumph
Sherif Osman has been chosen as “Best African Powerlifter” after successfully defending his title at the African Championships in Algiers, Algeria.
The Egyptian comfortably won the men’s up to 59kg title after clearing the bar at 206kg, over three times his body weight.
Nigeria’s Roland Ezuruike and Bose Omolayo, and Algeria’s Adra Lamia were also nominated.
- Related News
- Algiers 2018: Sherif Osman vs. the bar
- Algiers 2018: Paralympic champions target titles
- Algiers 2018: Educating Africa
- Algiers 2018: Bose Omolayo breaks world record
- Algiers 2018: Sherif Osman extends his reign
- Algiers 2018: Roland Ezuruike remains unstoppable
- Algiers 2018: Vote for Best African Powerlifter