As members of the IPC, International Sport Federations (IFs), National Paralympic Committee’s (NPCs), International Organisations of Sport for the Disabled (IOSD’s) and Regional Organisations have the right to submit motions, vote at meetings, nominate candidates for appropriate IPC bodies and participate in IPC activities.
The General Assembly is the supreme governing body of IPC. It meets once every two years and is composed of:
International Sports Federations (IOSD Sportsand IPC Sports)
Regional Organisations (IPC Regions)
The Assembly of IPC Members is the supreme authority of the IPC and is responsible for defining the vision and general direction of the IPC. It shall also:
- Elect the President, the Vice President, 10 Members at Large
- Consider and approve the IPC's budget and the IPC membership fee policy
- Consider and approve the policy and procedures for nomination and election of Governing Board members
- Consider motions from members and through the Governing Board from Standing Committees.
- Hear and receive the reports of the Governing Board and CEO
- Approve and admit full members in the IPC.
- Consider and approve the financial reports and audited accounts and thereby discharge the Bodies of the Organisation
- Consider and approve the bylaws outlining the Members' rights and obligations
- Approve amendments to the IPC constitution
- Receive and approve the minutes of the previous General Assembly