The registration for VISTA 2015 has now closed.
Cancellations and refunds
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to the IPC Events Department (email@example.com) and will be subject to the following conditions:
• For cancellations received before 10 August 2015, payment will be refunded after the conference, less than a 50 Euro administrative fee.
• For cancellations received on or after 10 August 2015, no refund will be provided.
• Accommodation can be cancelled until the 10 August. For further details please view the website below.
Accommodation and Travel
The IPC is working with Barcelona Special Traveler regarding the accommodation booking process and the accommodation portal can be accessed once you have registered.
VISTA 2015 will take place at the AC Hotel Palau de Bellavista, Girona, Spain. The hotel is located in “Les Pedreres”, a well-known residential area in Girona, and near the Barri Vell, one of the city’s most attractive historical landmarks.
The closest airports are Girona – Costa Brava Airport (11.2 miles) and Barcelona Airport El Prat (72.1 miles).
Airport Transfer Dates
• Airport transfers will be provided for all participants to and from Barcelona and Girona airports and the accommodation facilities.
• Shuttles will run on 7-8 October and 10-11 October between the Barcelona/Girona airports and official hotels.