Attending VISTA 2019
Registration for VISTA 2019 conference is now open! Please follow the following steps to register:
STEP 1: Receive your login details for VISTA 2019 registration portal by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. When sending your request, please include your full name, title and information on the institution/sport you are affiliated with.
STEP 2: Submit your registration for VISTA 2019 on the registration portal and process the payment of your participation fee.
STEP 3: Book your accommodation in the official hotel or other alternative accommodation. See more information on the registration portal.
STEP 4: Book your travel and apply for your visa (if applicable).
STEP 5: Submit your travel details at VISTA registration portal by 12 August 2019. See more information on airport transfers in the below “Airport transfer dates” section.
*Please note that email@example.com is a generic email and is primarily used to pre-register participants, send automated messages and abstract-related information. Further registration-related communication should be conducted directly with the local organising committee by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
** Please note that the Organising Committee will be able to provide you with a visa support letter only after you have paid the participation fees and reserved your hotel accommodation. To request a visa support letter, please send an email to email@example.com.
The registration fees listed below include the following:
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Invitation to Opening Reception
- Lunch and coffee breaks during days of the Conference (5-7 September)
- Airport transfers to and from Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel and Motel One Hotel* (for wheelchair users accommodated at this hotel) on 3-4 September (for arrivals) and on 7-8 September (for departures)
* Airport transfers to Motel One Hotel will be organised only for wheelchair users accommodated at this hotel.
The registration fees listed below DO NOT include:
- Early bird registration fee: EUR 375, until 1 June 2019
- Standard registration fee: EUR 425, from 2 June 2019 onwards
- Student special rate: EUR 250, until 1 June 2019. A copy of student ID must be provided. Student rate applies during the early bird period. Subsequently all participants will be subject to the late registration rate.
Airport transfer dates
Shuttles will run on 3-4 September and 7-8 September between Schiphol International Airport and the Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel and for wheelchair users also to Motel One Hotel. Please note that it is also very convenient to take a train (only 10 minutes) from Schiphol Airport to the Amsterdam RAI station. From Amsterdam RAI station it takes only 6 minutes to walk to the Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel.
You will be able to book your accommodation at the host hotel - Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel- at a special discounted rate. A limited number of accessible rooms will also be available in the Motel One Hotel*. Book your accommodation in Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel by 10 July 2019 to save! Further information will be provided on the registration portal.
Cancellations and Refunds
Notification of cancellation of registration must be sent in writing to both the IPC Events Department at firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com and will be subject to the following conditions:
- For cancellations received before 1 August 2019, payment will be refunded after the Conference, less a EUR 50 administrative fee.
- For cancellations received after 1 August 2019, no refund will be provided.
- Accommodations at the Novotel Amsterdam City Hotel can be cancelled free of charge until 7 days prior to arrival, after this point they will charge 100% of the reservation value.
- Cancellations due to denied visa applications by the host country will be refunded, less a EUR 50 administrative fee if application was processed in a timely manner.
- Not attempting to complete the visa application process will result in no refund provided.