IPC Shooting Rules
- Related Documents
- MEMO: IPC Shooting Rules and Regulations Update: April 2013
- IPC Shooting Technical Rules and Regulations (Version: April 2013)
- APPENDIX 1: Table of requirements and competition designation (v_Nov2013)
- APPENDIX 2: MQS for World and Regional Championships (v_Jan2014)
- APPENDIX 3: Athlete Bib Template
- APPENDIX 4: IPC Shooting Approved Competition Application
- APPENDIX 5: IPC Shooting World Cup Application
- APPENDIX 6: Equipment Control Sheet
- APPENDIX 7: Support parts drawings
- APPENDIX 8: Falling target draw programme
Please find the IPC Shooting Rules and Regulations and related Appendixes in the related documents section to the left of this page.
MEMO: Equipment Control at IPC Shooting events in 2014
IPC Shooting would like to clarify the IPC Shooting equipment control procedures for competitions held in 2014:
IPC Shooting will not be following the changes in the equipment control process introduced by the ISSF in 2014 (changing pre-competition equipment control checks to an optional process). At IPC Shooting competitions in 2014, pre-competition equipment control checks (ISSF and IPC) will continue to be mandatory.
The same processes and procedures that were in operation in 2013 and before will continue to be followed.
Should you have any questions please do not hesitate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tweets by @IPCShooting