20. RT @thesheep78: Ellie Simmonds’ face going into water to celebrate victory and world record was beautiful
19. RT @ok_mera: When Bradley Snyder won gold on the one year anniversary of losing his sight.
18. RT @pel_reece: the stadium's encouragement for Nascimento to cross the line after pulling up in the 100m final (T46)
17. RT @parrott_lisa: Natalie du Toit shedding a tear on the podium #Legends #SA
16. RT @WCBballCanada: The top moment in #Paralympic sport in 2012 was gold for Canada #wheelchairbasketball
15. RT @lizwetherill: We were there to witness our son @Wetherill89 coming out into the arena to a roaring British crowd. Unbelievably proud
14. Helen Hynd: TEAM HYND (Sam and Ollie Hynd) made history standing on the podium together!!!! Absolutely Fantastic!!
13. Anne Winfield: Matt Walker won Bronze in the 50m freestyle S7. It has to go down as one of the most emotional medal wins of the games, as sadly his dad had died before the games.
12. RT @JeanNamibian: As a Namibian, Johanna Benson winning our first gold! Overall, the grit and joy in pursuit of excellence.
11. Steve Pomfret: Sarah Storey winning GB's first gold, because we were in the Velodrome watching. What an atmosphere! But actually it was every athlete in every event, the games were awesome.
10. Emma Brokenshire: Hannah Cockroft won the first Papralympic gold in the stadium - I was there - amazing!!!! Electrifying in fact! Still gives me tingles...
9. Paul Cerra: When Ileasa Delana of Fiji won his country's first-ever Paralympic gold medal in the men's F42 high jump. I didn't even know it was possible to do what he did and I will never forget seeing it. But truthfully I will never forget London 2012 - some of the best Games ever, both Paralympic and Olympic.
8. RT ?@Union_jackkk: When the German table tennis winner (Jochen Wollmert) hugged @WillBayleytt. It showed real compassion, friendship and sportsmanship. It moved me.
6. RT @timsky182: Alex Zanardi taking gold. From being read his last rites to champion. #legend
5. RT @LauraCY1: Has to be @Marathonchamp winning his gold. All I could say was wow!
4. RT @blackie78: T44 final ‘Peacock’ chants, then he tells people to be quiet and 80,000 fall silent. Then the race – unbelievable
3. RT @ MJGKKJ : my fave Paralympic memory: Oscar winning the 400m T44 and the roar of the crowd when he took his victory lap. Proudly S African!!!
2. RT @dan_marks99: seeing the Weirwolf @davidweir2012 dominate all of his events #superhuman
1. RT @knifejuggler: the noise inside the Aquatic Centre when @EllieSimmonds1 won her IM gold! Absolutely incredible!