The International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) Judo Committee is looking for countries interested in hosting the different continental Championships (Asian-Oceania, Europe, Pan America) in 2017 and the World Championships in 2018.
The requirements for the events’ host cities are:
• Close collaboration between the able bodied and blind (or Para sport) associations.
• Strong support from the government or the local authority.
• A proper sport hall, which covers all needs and is close to the accommodation.
• Accommodation (ideally in one place), which provides all facilities (places for meetings, weigh-in rooms, etc.).
• The host association must follow the regulation of the International Judo Federation (IJF) Event Organisation Guides.
All potential candidates must send their letter of interest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 June 2016.
For more information, visit the IBSA website.