IBSA Judo starts search for future events host countriesThe IBSA Judo Committee has begun the host-country selection process for competitions set to take place between 2017 and 2020. 08 Jun 2016
The International Blind Sports Federation (IBSA) Judo Committee is looking for countries interested in hosting the different continental Championships (Asian-Oceania, Europe, Pan America) in 2017 and the World Championships in 2018.
The requirements for the events’ host cities are:
• Close collaboration between the able bodied and blind (or Para sport) associations.
• Strong support from the government or the local authority.
• A proper sport hall, which covers all needs and is close to the accommodation.
• Accommodation (ideally in one place), which provides all facilities (places for meetings, weigh-in rooms, etc.).
• The host association must follow the regulation of the International Judo Federation (IJF) Event Organisation Guides.
All potential candidates must send their letter of interest to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by 21 June 2016.
For more information, visit the IBSA website.