Swansea 2014 wins CIPR award30.10.2014
The Chartered Institute of Public Relations awarded gold to Swansea 2014 in the Best Sporting Campaign Category
- Related News
- Sunday Times Disability Sportswoman of the Year shortlist announced
- IPC Athletics trains African classifiers
- Swiss athletes honoured for their achievements
- Dubai to host the first ever IPC Athletics Asia-Oceania Championships in 2016
- London to stage 2015 IPC Athletics Marathon World Championships
This means that the public relations campaign for Swansea 2014 was the best for sport in Wales, Great Britain, during 2014.
Judged by a leading panel of 63 public relations experts, the CIPR PRide Awards represent the best, most creative and most effective public relations work across Great Britain.
This was the 11th year of the awards, which received around 1100 entries across all categories, with 350 then shortlisted.
The IPC Athletics European Championships in Swansea, Great Britain, ran from 18-23 August and saw around 560 athletes from 39 countries compete.
For more information on the awards, visit the CIPR website.