Gal Jakic of Slovenia competes in the Men's Sitting Giant Slalom during Day 5 of the 2010 Vancouver Winter Paralympics
• Slovenia have yet to win a medal at the Paralympic Winter Games as an independent NPC.
• Slovenia first participated in the Paralympic Winter Games in 1998.
• The country has only competed in alpine skiing events.
• One of Slovenia's best winter Paralympians is alpine skier Gal Jakic, who came 29th in the slalom sitting at Vancouver 2010.
• Slovenia has yet to compete in a women's event at the Paralympic Winter Games.
• Prior to the establishment of Slovenia as an independent NPC, Yugoslavia won one medal at the Paralympic Winter Games – bronze to Franc Komar in the alpine skiing LW6/8 combined event in 1984.
• At the Paralympic Games, Slovenia has won three gold medals and 20 total medals.
• You can follow the Slovenian Paralympic team on Facebook or Twitter.
Gal JAKIC, Twitter: @TeamJakic, Facebook