Serbia: 12 facts on the Sochi 2014 Paralympics03.02.2014
London 2012 was a gold rush for Serbia, who have never won a medal at a Paralympic Winter Games
- Related Documents
- Serbia - Paralympics Facts & Figures
• Serbia first participated at the 2008 Paralympic Games in Beijing and at the 2010 Paralympic Winter Games in Vancouver.
• Serbia have yet to win a medal at the Paralympic Winter Games.
• Tanja Dragic won gold in women's javelin throw F12/13 in 2012 to become the first woman to win gold for Serbia.
• At the age of 21 years and 110 days, Dragic is also Serbia's youngest medal winner.
• Drazenko Mitrovic and Borislava Peric Rankovic are the only athletes to have won multiple medals representing Serbia.
• Borislava Peric Rankovic claimed silver in women's table tennis singles class 4 in 2008 and 2012.
• You can follow the Serbian Paralympic team on Facebook.
Jugoslav MILOSEVIC, Twitter: @brzeskije