Tunisian Walid Ktila topped the individual medals table at the last World Championships in 2015, winning four titles in the 100m, 200m, 400m and 800m T34. The 31-year-old takes on all four events again at London 2017 – here’s what you need to know:
Five Facts About Walid Ktila
1. Ktila took up athletics in 2003.
2. He won two golds at the 2012 London Paralympics, then a gold and silver at Rio 2016.
3. He won won a total of eight gold medals across two world championships - four in Lyon, France in 2013 and four in Doha, Qatar in 2015.
4. His heroes are wheelchair racers Heinz Frei, David Weir and Kurt Fearnley.
5. Away from the track he likes to listen to Tunisian rap music.