1. Francois-Elie holds the world records in the 100m and 200m T37.
2. The 26-year-old grew up on the island of Martinique in the eastern Caribbean.
3. She was awarded the French Legion of Honour in 2013 for her Paralympic success in London.
4. In 2008, just months before suffering a stroke, she set a new national record over 400m, clocking 55:23.
5. Francois-Elie is the reigning 100m T37 Paralympic, world and European champion.
The IPC Athletics World Championships will take place in Doha, Qatar, between 21-31 October, attracting 1,300 athletes from 100 countries.
To buy tickets, please head to this website.