The International Paralympic Committee Governing Board led by its President Andrew Parsons will be meeting in London, Great Britain, from 24-27 January.
During four days of meetings the Board will be covering multiple subjects, including:
• Deciding the final Paris 2024 Paralympic Games sport programme. The IPC will issue a press release at 15:00 CET on Friday 25 January confirming the final programme.
• Approving the medal events and athlete quotas for the Beijing 2022 Paralympic Winter Games. The IPC will publish a press release at 12:00 CET on Saturday 26 January with the final details.
• The hosting of the 2019 World Para Swimming Championships. An update will be given during the afternoon of Sunday 27 January
• The suspension of the Russian Paralympic Committee. An update will be provided on 8 February.
• Location: Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel
IPC President Andrew Parsons will be available for a short media briefing on Sunday 27 January at 19:30 in the Estoril Room of the first floor of Pestana Chelsea Bridge Hotel. Pre-registration is a required by sending an email to [email protected] before Friday at 17:00 CET.
There is no opportunity to film or capture images of the Governing Board meeting.