Para sport & Paralympic News
- Countries spread the word with Agitos Foundation help 17.01.2017 The National Paralympic Committees of Haiti, Argentina, Cameroon and Ghana implemented successful media campaigns for Rio 2016.
- Denmark, US Virgin Islands, Haiti name Rio 2016 teams 09.08.2016 Denmark will send 15 Para athletes to the Games; Haiti, US Virgin Islands name one athlete each.
- Haiti’s handcyclist Fritzner looks to share experience 25.09.2015 The Haitian handcyclist returned from the World Championships and hopes to give back to the rehabilitation centre that changed his life.
- Wheelchair tennis grows in Caribbean 09.08.2015 The International Tennis Federation have been running workshops supported by the Agitos Foundation’s Grant Support Programme.
- Haiti celebrates day of para-sport with Agitos Foundation 26.10.2012 More than 700 people gathered in western Haiti to raise awareness and promote Paralympic sport.
- Haitian Athletes Arrive in UK for Training 21.08.2012 The two athletes representing Haiti at London 2012 hope to help their country’s Paralympic programme grow for future Games.