Para sport & Paralympic News
- Top 50 Moments of 2017: No. 24 - A star is born 08.12.2017 Mongolian’s meteoric rise to become Para taekwondo world champion
- Winning is working for Mongolia’s top fighter 03.11.2017 Three-time world Para taekwondo champion collects more than just medals
- Next stop Incheon for Mongolian shooter Zandraa 16.10.2014 Ganbaatar Zandraa is taking every opportunity to compete after qualifying for Rio 2016 at the 2014 World Championships, the first time ever Mongolia entered a team.
- National Paralympic Day celebrated in Mongolia 25.09.2014 The celebrations took place in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia, to help celebrate the 25th anniversary of the International Paralympic Committee
- Para-Archers Take Aim in Thailand 14.03.2012 Over 40 archers from Canada, Kazakhstan, Korea, Malaysia, Mongolia, Russia and Thailand are set to compete in the Para-Archery World Ranking event from 14-17 March in Bangkok, Thailand.Events...
- International Paralympic Day Celebrated in Mongolia 17.07.2009 On the occasion of the International Paralympic Day, the National Paralympic Committee (NPC) of Mongolia took the opportunity to celebrate Paralympic Sport and its growth over the years.