• The Netherlands have won 10 medals in the Paralympic Winter Games. These medals have all been won by the same person: Marjorie van de Bunt.
• Van de Bunt won two gold medals, four silver medals and four bronze medals.
• Van de Bunt won her 10 Paralympic medals in two different sports: biathlon and cross-country skiing.
• Netherlands won their last Paralympic medals at the 2002 Salt Lake City Games.
• At the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games, Netherlands were represented by alpine skier Kees-Jan van de Klooster.
• One of the top winter Paralympians in Sochi will be snowboarder Bibian Mentel-Spee.
• At the London 2012 Paralympics, Netherlands finished 10th in the overall medal table.
• In London, the Netherlands won 10 gold medals, 10 silver medals and 19 bronze medals for a grand total of 39. They won their gold medals in tennis, athletics, swimming, cycling, sailing and table tennis.
• Marlou van Rhijn, who took gold and silver in London, was voted her country's Paralympic Athlete of the Year for the second year running in 2013.
• Netherlands made their Winter Paralympic debut at the 1984 Games and have taken part in all Games since except for 2006.
• You can follow the Dutch Team on Facebook and Twitter @nocnsf.
Anna Jochemsen, Twitter @AnnaJochemsen
Kees-Jan van der Klooster
Bart Verbruggen, Twitter @SkiBart
Lisa Bunschoten, Twitter @LisaBunschoten
Bibian Mentel-Spee, Twitter @BibianMentel, Facebook
Chris Vos, Twitter @adaptivechris