PyeongChang 2018: France confirms team07.02.2018
Five athletes added to original delegation for the Paralympic Winter Games
The French Paralympic Committee has announced the 12-strong team that will represent the country at the PyeongChang 2018 Paralympic Winter Games. The list includes five additional names to the initial roster announced in June last year.
Jordan Broisin, Frederic Francois and Yohann Taberlet will join four-time Paralympic champion Marie Bochet and teenage talent Arthur Bauchet in France’s Para alpine skiing team. Bochet will be the country’s flag bearer for the Opening Ceremony on 8 March.
France is placed seventh in the IPC all-time Paralympic Winter Games medal standings with 52 gold, 47 silver and 52 gold. In Sochi 2014, the French team finished fifth with five gold, three silver and four bronze medals.
- Related News
- PyeongChang 2018 Sport Week: Introduction to snowboard
- Big White to crown snowboard overall World Cup winners
- Daniel Wagner honoured ahead of potential trip to PyeongChang 2018
- PyeongChang 2018: US Nordic skiers named
- PyeongChang 2018 Sport Week: Snowboard Ones to Watch
- Upsets and redemption victories in Vuokatti
- PyeongChang 2018: Dutch team named