• Andorra first competed at the Paralympic Winter Games in 2002, where Xavier Barios and Miguel Llongueras competed in men’s slalom and giant slalom sitting events.
• At the Torino 2006 Paralympic Winter Games, Andorra also sent two athletes: Barios and visually impaired skier Francesca Ramirez.
• Andorra recorded a top-10 finish at the last Paralympic Winter Games in Vancouver, as Paquita Ramirez Capitan finished ninth in the women’s giant slalom visually impaired event.
• Andorra has never won a medal at either the Paralympic Winter Games or the Olympic Winter Games.
• Alpine skiing is the only winter sport Andorra has competed in at the Paralympics.
• The only other sport it has entered is swimming at the London 2012 Paralympic Games, where swimmer Antonio Sanchez Francisco finished in the top 15 in two events.