• Croatia made their debut at the Paralympic Winter Games in 2002 and also participated in 2006 and 2010, but have yet to win a medal there.
• Croatia's best result at the Paralympic Winter Games was at their debut in 2002 when Aleksandra Kosanic came eighth in the women's slalom LW3,4,9 event.
• Croatia made their summer debut at the Barcelona 1992 Paralympic Games.
• The Summer Games are where Croatia have won all of their Paralympic medals, ten in athletics (three gold, three silver, four bronze) and four in swimming (all bronze medals).
• Croatia's most successful Paralympic athlete is Antonia Balek who won gold medals in shot put and javelin throw in 2008 in Beijing.
• The Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games mark the last and only in which Croatia won Paralympic gold medals, taking home three.
• Croatia won five medals at the London 2012 Paralympic Games, two silver and three bronze.
•You can follow Croatia on Twitter @Paraolimpijac and Facebook