• Mongolia has never won a medal at either the Paralympic Winter Games or the Olympic Winter Games.
• Mongolia's strongest Paralympic and Olympic winter sport is cross-country skiing.
• At the Solleftea 2013 IPC Nordic Skiing World Championships, Mongolia had two men in the top 25 in the men's cross-country standing 20km event. Ganbold Batmunkh finished 18th and Dugersuren Ganbaatar came 22nd.
• This represented a slight improvement over the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games, in which Mongolia had four results between 24th and 30th in cross-country skiing.
• At the Paralympic Summer Games, Mongolia has won one medal – gold to Baatarjav Dambadondog in the men's archery recurve standing competition in 2008.